View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 12:01 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default How can my business benefit from UniFi? High speed internet line from tmnet

Time is money. With UniFi, you can now run new applications that will easily increase productivity, improve in sales and marketing areas as well as reduce the overall cost in online operations.

Increased efficiency and productivity

Host your own website on your own servers, with fixed IPs
Transfer huge files within the organisation easily and speedily
Conduct more effective online training and tutorials utilising rich media like Flash, video and more to improve personnel and customer knowledge base
Work from home options for employees – as they are able to transfer files of any size, accessing heavy-duty applications, collaborate with colleagues – with the same ease and convenience of working in the office.

Expanded Sales and Marketing channels

Augment sales channel online taking advantage of faster and more stable connectivity; by employing more sophisticated e-commerce applications.
Real-time monitoring of retail sales and inventory management.
Reduce overheads with less sales personnel
Explore new market territories with the no geographical limitation

Lower hardware & software investment

Increase bandwidth within the company without having to invest in more hardware like routers, terminals, modems
Take advantage of hosted applications in the areas of accounting, CRM & supply chain
Reduce cost by using online storage, IPVPN+PBX
Fast enablement of e-commerce solutions in conducting online payment.

Promotion
http://www.unifi.my/unifi/index.php?...=76&Itemid=206

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.