View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 01:14 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Let's help Egeh :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightMaiden View Post
I don't know if PAWS will make an exception & bend the rules this one time & release Egeh, (if a person steps forward to care for
Egeh & provide her with the best medical care asap) but it's certainly worth a try talking to Edward

We plan to go tomorrow but if any of u are able & willing to go even sooner by today, it would be even better. The longer we wait the slimmer Egeh's chances of survival

Failing that, then when we go tomorrow i think it would help matters tremendously if the actual person who plans to adopt Egeh & bring her home is present. That might sway the management's decision in our favour.
So, if anyone is willing and able, please do let us know so we can make proper arrangements to meet.

I will help where possible, but could not take any new cats in for now as I'm taking care of newborn kitties who are very susceptible to diseases plus <2 months old kitten who haven't been vaccinated yet.

But please, if there is anybody out there who is able to help, please do let us know.
PAWS buka ke besok? Better korang check, because I am not sure they close on Rabu or Khamis ... I am out of touch dah.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies