Thread: .
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 11:17 AM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road
Default Re: kitten spaying

Sphinxlover, listen to June, please. Sure, confirm with your vet (it might help to convince your mother), but June has tons of first-hand experience. Once Hazel starts her heat cycles, you will find yourself having one litter of kittens after the next in horrifying speed.

Look at some of the other posts, how many people have said, "Yeah, I wanted to spay her, but she got pregnant again too fast!"

June and Furkids know what they're talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
5 mths old die of spaying process?? R u kidding?? Have u gone through all or if not most of our posts?? Where did u get your info 5 mths old kitten will die because of spaying operation?? If so, my cats would have die long time ago. I neuter my female cats at 5 mths old. I repeat at 5 mths old and they are all healthy and naughty monsters. 3 died from 2009-2010 not because of spaying but because they got Feline Leukemia.

Just for your info in case you don't know or you didn't read our other posts, most shelter like PAWS and SPCA spay female kitten as young as 3 mths old. Do you know why?? If you read our other posts as well, because female kitten can get on heat as young as 3 mths old. You surely does not want these shelters fill with unwanted and young pregancy, do you?? Just imagine 14 yrs old girl get pregnant. Same like this kittens. Prevention is always better than cure.

Izwan, rajin rajin browse posting kami yg sebelum sebelum ini utk mendapat info yg tepat. Otherwise you won't learn anything here except from lepaking.