View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 11:57 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hello to all from Coony

Awwwh.....JIMMYYYYYYYY!!!!! I don't like you. Hehehehe.....just kidding, ok?

Wow, why laa, now you deprive me of my delusion and misguidedness.....huhuhu, fake British Shorthair pun tak boleh jadi.

Your BSH is very lovely. *drool* BTW, it has become a breed of its own now, called the British Blue. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Shorthair

Ok, maybe I'll submit my Blackie for an original Malaysian Shorthair, ya? Get a certificate, and then enter him for under pedigree cats show..... (chewaa....boh pai say one)

No, I'm just kidding. The reason for all this jokes about Blackie being a fake pedigree is because he has such a diva attitude, behaving like he's an aristo-cat, you know, like a siew yeah chai instead of an ordinary cat.

Can you believe it, when he's angry with me, I have to apologize to him several times before he would look at me again?

Here's a couple of pics of Blackie, if I may hijack your thread to show you what he looks like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"] haha.. blackie007 I also had BSH

Why bother to be fake BSH when he is an original MSH (the exclusive malaysian shorthair) Haha...

PR. Enko Blueberry of Felis Wonder
is a gift to my wife by our close friend Amanda Cheng of Enko Cattery China.
Amanda Cheng is a breeder partner of the FEI consortium (Felis Wonder, Enko & Ice Coon) whereby we operate a closed cattery only sharing our breeding lines within our cattery.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1237_1_1_1_1_1.JPG
Views:	275
Size:	401.4 KB
ID:	2006   Click image for larger version

Name:	Blackie close up shot.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	133.7 KB
ID:	2007