View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 09:00 PM
PetFinder Buddy

hhplover is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MCFA (Mail-CFA wannabe) cat show.....8/8/10 - CANCELLED???

Today afternoon I call Sunway and manage to speak to Cik Haslina (Events Department). If I'm not mistaken, Cik Haslina also incharge of the venue of MCFA previous show.
She sounded dissapointed because until today, she's not aware of any cat show to be held in Sunway Pyramid during that day. And to make it more confusing, all the concourses in Sunway Pyramid on that day has been fully booked for other events.
It is look like 99% chances are the MCFA show next month wont be held in Sunway Pyramid.
I don't know what game are MCFA playing here. Why can't they just inform everybody the update of the above rather than keep quiet and keep everyone guessing?
This is the possibility that paid participant might face :-
1. The show will be held but not in Sunway Pyramid (still they have to let you know in advance).
2. There wont be any refunds to those who choose not to participate due to change of venues.
3. Looks like it wont be a 6 rings show. Ask for refund if the show is lesser than 6 rings show. Checked with TICA web. all schedule august show (except 2 in Brazil, 1 in Finland- in later August) had confirmed their judges, but MCFA, for a 6 rings show, not even ONE judge listed. And 80% of September show had their judges confirmed, but MCFA schedule in one week time, no judges confirmed.
4. The show will be postponed (still it wont be at Sunway because fully booked till December) and they will tell you at the last minute. Paid participants might not need to pay again, but refunds wont be entertained.
5. If the show being postponed and they refuse to refund because of the above, please ask receipt of your payment and a written confirmation of the next venue and date. Failure in getting receipt might fail you in getting refund or you might have to pay again for the next show.

I do hope the show will go on as schedule and really don't mind if it's not at Sunway Pyramid. I just hope the show will go on.