View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 02:37 PM
Animal Lover

weetingtan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My mini schnauzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daphne1985 View Post
Wee Ting do u try using my way to improve ur Baby Schnauzer? How's result? Do u see my replied? Anyway how long u are away frm town? For me, I dont suggest u to board ur puppy that less than 3 vaccination, u noe why, coz the pet shop, pet hotel or pet boarding center that everyday got so many dog in and out..ppl in and out, who noe which puppy or doggy got disease or virus, if u make ur puppy stay there after she happen anything wrong who are u going to blame? The pet shop? Boarding Center? u cant even blame them..SO PLEASE DONT DO THAT TO HER...VERY DANGEROUS.. The boarding center that u call is a nice person coz they did not accept ur business luckily...

I'm so happy to help u but i cant coz i have a puppy last time die bcoz of PARVOVIRUS, I dont noe my house still got that virus or not..

The vet told me my ex-puppy got parvovirus is bcoz I send him to pet salon and he is only done 1 vaccine (2months) same age with ur puppy. Therefore,i should not did that, he probably get the virus frm the pet salon center.

I just hope u can be aware of this..I dont hope a same thing happen to u..
Hi,
thanks for your feedback. end up i send my heidi to my sister's house. but her in law does not really like it..sob sob..really thanks for the info and your concern about it.....