View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 03:51 AM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Default Re: Kitty's crumble kitty litter...

My friends did in US and i got one friend who have 2 adult bengals and 3 adult maincoons , she only used 9L every month+.
One friend got chihuahua been using it.
The other friend of mine switched to his old cat, he's been using it for 2 years and he used it as bedding for his hamsters as well.
I can't buy anywhere here in this island- no pet-shops at all. I normally go online.

They told me to find it here coz it doesn't cost a penny n worth to buy ever since it won award last year, it became famous.

http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/10tty/Article/

This commercial how to use it to fickle cats can be seen to avoid accidents like poo outside their box
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MUfn...ker=False&NR=1..

Oh yeah, my friends did say it can't be use instantly by kitties who are already used to clay or pellets or any hard materials on their paw. They will feel awkward at 1st and especially fickle cats who get used to in what they usually been using. There are steps to avoid these.

I just find out where to buy it online and will review it based on my kitties different personalities.
I got 1 BSH,Miwako, the most fickle cat I ever dealt with. She is very quiet cat but when she is stress, handful of furs will fall like a pingpong ball in one day.

Then I got Nefertiti who only complained cat litter in chirpy voice and running nervously right every after poo if she don't like it because there is dust on her fur or a dirt on her tail (WBC - she/ashanta end up eating it while Miwako will lick after pee & clumping clays make them stress a lot) and Nefertiti dont know how to cover using Celect. She holds her poo & pee if wood pellets and will spill everywhere.
She just turned 4 this month.
Miwako with Celect, playing it and carrying some to play with. Just imagine it....
Ashanta is more on good scent. Smelly cat litter means a big & non-stop meow in my bathroom which Tidy cats failed to do so.
She is quite only if she is happy.

They only accepts Tidy cats-Purina (non clumping) and Cat's Best OKO so far.
I currently using Tidy cats due to Ashanta's attitude over a smelly cat litter from big pee of Miwako and Nefertiti (big water drinker since vet can't find any problem), I have to buy 4 bags every week of 10l of Tidy cats.
I can't find Cat's Best OKO online. It is still the best.

I hope these kitties can give me their reviews so I can tell you more about Kitty's crumble after it arrives on my doorstep 'coz I just found out the link's seller of Kitty's crumble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightMaiden View Post
I have seen it on sale at Petsmore, Tropicana.

I remember more than a year ago the manufacturer was doing a survey on this product and they asked a friend of mine to test it on her cats.

She liked that it was organic, the only problem - None of her cats would use it at all, preferring instead to poop outside of the box

I do not dare test the product without having first heard any success stories. Anybody here has any personal experience with this product? Do let us know

Last edited by Marcelleve; 03-11-2011 at 04:16 AM.