View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 04:21 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Letter from an Animal Shelter Manager - the sad truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by daphne1985 View Post
Furkids,

Do u find something different of us, u are here to find out ppl problems but I'm there to help ppl to solve their problems. We are totally different, I noe that u are very very TOP LEVEL..thats why asking u if a top level willing to give any hand? Like a I'm asking charity from u only.... what have u read???..i guess u misunderstand me. I never say they are so perfect and I'm so wow or proud of them or what. What I mean is I noe, u noe , everyone even SPCA they noe, the " problem" so let us play our role to help and try to see if we can solve or not..u never try u never noe..do u get what I mean...???

Dont keep scolding me before understand what I write, u are trying to discriminate me, my language and my position level, u never even noe what my position is. I'm not as Top level as u nor lower rank staff too

Fine, if u dont want..is okay...I never force u...
Wow, Daphne, if this is the same way you communicate with Segar Clinic I am not surprised you had big problems with them. In life, it is very, very important to have good communication skills, to really understand what is really being communicated in order to reply appropriately. Really, my friend ... peace! I will not reply anymore to you ... too high risk of being misunderstood ... bye-bye and all the best!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies