View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 01:32 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Letter from an Animal Shelter Manager - the sad truth

What do you think about forumer here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimimaro84 View Post
OMG i been reading this since afternoon, i cant believe u ppl are still talking n talking n talking n still arguing here n there pointing fingers across the globe comparing here n there, typing a whole hundreds of patah perkataan like SPM/Final year project karangan and final report...this can go on n on like a hot headed makcik n another hot headed uncle yadda yadda yadda 4 eternity...i wonder what u ppl try to point out to what faults u trying to find?

wat have u done so far to fix the current situation? good if u have done something but if u have done nothing y type so much?

its up to u want to do it or not or want to help or not? If dowan do or help dont do la, why crap so much? what are u trying to tell ppl?

For me if u wan help, juz help from the bottom of ur heart, honestly, dats all no need elaborate to each other what is right n wrong. i mean if u juz do a tiny bit, at least it came honestly from u rite?u tried ur best, no such thing as i wasted my time la, they are not worth to be help la wat la n so on

what u wanna help? u wanna help SPCA/Paw/anything related or u wanna help/teman/play the animals while waiting to be adopted/put to sleep? Its seriously up to u which part/role u wanna play

It depends what u believe in and what u fight for

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.