View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 10:26 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Voiceless Dog -Wood Shoved Down Throat, Leg & Neck Tied Tight 2 Pole

Hello dear friends!

Its been a while since i last visited PF.

Let me give all a brief statement on this issue... we (SPCA) had visited and investigated this case.... it is still on going.

We had actually interviewed a few people of KTM at location. Through my experience with DBKL, such things had been done by DOG HATERS but not dog catchers. We were told by the people (KTM staff) that the dog had been chasing and biting the public... SO THEY SAID! My reply was simple, "there must be a reason or reasons why the poor dog chase and bite... TO DEFEND ITSELF... FROM BAD HUMAN OR HE / SHE IS IN FEAR...

DBKL p.i.c. has been very cooperative about this case and running their own investigation as well. Lets not jump to conclusion at the moment until the real culprit is being caught. WHY DOES A DOG CATCHER NEED TO TIE UP THE HEAD AND THE LEGS OF THE POOR DOG AND LEFT IT THERE FOR A FEW DAYS? THEN SHOVE A STICK INTO ITS MOUTH... IS IT NOT OBVIOUS THAT IT IS A JOB OF A DOG HATER?!

Those people were defensive, and talk with "HATE" in their voices. It is obvious they (the KTM) were defensive... why be defensive if they are right? Hmmm...

Our staff went a couple of time to the location, and once saw the poor soul limping and running away... the KTM staff said it has been caught last 16.03.2010, but we check with DBKL, there was no dog catching operation within the area at all for the whole week... it was not in their record nor the contractor's. There was no such dog in DBKL's pound. It may now hiding away and found a new place for safety, or in doggy heaven.

So, lets all pray for justice... pray for the real sinner to be caught! Lets work together people! We need to put our heads together.

Meanwhile, lets send positive & good vibes to the poor dog (if its still alive) & for the sinner (s) to be found.

p/s: BTW there's a lot of strays at KEPONG CENTRAL station... help them if we can before another tragedy happen... we need everyone's help.

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...