View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 04:35 PM
Animal Lover

Gisele is on a distinguished road
Default Scam by QQpoodles or Cyclos Siang!!!

Dearest all,

I had purchased a toy poodle from this man last week and the puppy was diagnosed with Parvovirus only 5 days of purchase from him. Parvovirus is a deadly contagious disease between dogs only and can only be contracted from other dogs. Ever since I got the puppy from him, I never brought my puppy out and never had a dog before at home. And how would I transmit this disease to my puppy. The incubation period for parvovirus is 7 to 14 days, so obviously this man did not provide me a healthy puppy as he has stated in the websites. I have made comments on his profile regarding this and unfortunately he deleted his profile but I still see him on other websites. So please everyone, whoever that have been cheated by him. Voice out your experience. He was a rude monster when I approached him on the dog issues and request a refund. We should bring this man down for he cares nothing but his money. My puppy had passed away due to this virus. It was the most painful thing that ever happen to me to see this cute innocent puppy died. My puppy fought so hard against this disease and she never give up. And I believe I should not give up to let the public aware of this cruel person. Whoever experience this, please share so we can stop all this breeders for continuing to kill the puppies.....