Old 12-20-2009, 03:57 PM
Animal Lover

sue007 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to sue007
Smile Re: PetFinder.my - New Main Page!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
Dear Members,

To welcome the new year of 2010, we have revamped the main page of PetFinder.my to provide a more dynamic feel and generate better exposure for all our homeless pets!

Now when you visit the main page, you can immediately see a showcase of dogs and cats with basic info when you move your mouse over the photos. If you want to see more random profiles, feel free to click on the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button.

We will also be featuring well written articles at our main page - so be sure to share useful tips and knowledge at the forum!

If you have not noticed yet, there's now a Facebook Fan window at the left sidebar as well, which shows how many fans our PetFinder.my Facebook Application currently has. If you have not added our application yet, don't forget to do so, where you can instantly feature homeless animals within your Facebook profile! Also, while you are browsing a pet profile at our site, you can now instantly share it with your friends on Facebook, Blogger, MySpace etc by clicking on the corresponding Share icons at the top of the page.

We will continue to introduce more enhancements to improve the efficiency of our system, so our members, and most importantly our beloved furry companions, derive the greatest benefit from community.

Please let us know should you come across any bugs, thanks!
its nice! good job!