View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 02:49 AM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Smile Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab vs. the iPad: Compare For Yourself

Hi Amanda,
Getting Kindle won't hurt a penny. I got loads of book that I had to send away except my mom's Hardy Boys & Nancy Drew...those are priceless collections. Well,as Andy mentioned, glaring in iPad is really tiring.
I might be getting e-book reader instead, Kindle is worth to try.
I have a book right now that is very heavy but can't keep my eyes off of it.
At least I won't throw my RM's to those pricey non-fiction books then end up having all my books stack up in boxes ready to give away again.
I have to get e-book reader.Save some space and trees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
I looked at a friend's iPad. As she showed me its features, I found myself saying, "Hmmm, that's cool. That's cool. That's cool."

I got home later and thought to myself, yes, it's very cool, but I have no idea what on earth I'd use it for. You mention that it's bulky -- I would add that the wallet is much less bulky after buying it.

I read A LOT. As I mentioned, I can see some selling points to e-book readers. At RM1000-1200, though, I'm not willing to buy one just to see if I like using it. What about you? Do you like reading on the electronic devices? :-)