View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 09:40 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
That is so true. What disturb me most since yesterday when I found out certified breeder work together with BYB and unfortunate cat lovers bought this cat. When this people were told,they don't believe it. aiyoh!! so serba salah.
Why so hard to believe, June? Why so serba salah? Hey, this is the real world lah, got all sorts of people, rambut hitam hati lain-lain ... don't be so gullible in life, you will be the salesman and con-man's favorite target .... they will eat you up for lunch and dinner ....

Well, June ... put it this way ... "certified" and "honest" are waaaaaaaaaay 2 very, very different things, kay? just tell your friends not to be so gullible ... "certified" does not necessarily mean "honest" i.e. a "certified" breeder is not necessarily an "honest" person though the good ones try to maintain honesty in their business dealings with their valued customers so as to jaga the business reputation and brand name.

But in every field, there are "bad apples" ..... crooks everywhere! Beware always and never be so trusting, even your so-called close friend or relative ... the Chinese got a saying, I think ... which goes like "Cheat the regular customer and friend, but not the stranger" .... something like that laa .....
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 06-11-2009 at 09:49 AM.