View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 12:32 AM
Animal Lover

machobaby is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Shame on Dr Gowri

First of all, I would like to say sorry to hear about your dog, Kimi. The exact same thing happened to me today, and it was at the same clinic, the same doctor, Dr. Gowri. She told me my dog bit the cage too, and because of that he ate some bits of the metal and thats the cause to his death. The doctor even showed me the cage, but my dog, Macho, a maltese, is a very gentle dog. He doesn't chew on bones and he only plays with soft toys. So I didn't believe a single word she said. When my dog passed away, according to her, it was 11 plus this morning, she didn't call me right away. She only texted me at 1pm to tell me my dog is gone. When I confronted her and told her to provide me my dog's status report, she couldn't even show me one and told me she would only give it to me tomorrow, which I believe she wrote it later on. When I was there to collect my dog, I even saw a cane on her table, so i have all the reasons to believe she actually cane dogs who are there. While me and my family were all traumatized by the incident, she could still smile and asked to settle the bill. She also told me that this was the first case that a dog has died in her hands when it was obviously not the case as she, too, caused kimi's death. I strongly believe she is a very irresponsible and greedy doctor as she insisted that my dog, macho, has to stay for 2 days for monitoring when in the past with my other dogs there was never such procedure. The operation was on Sunday so Macho has to stay till Tuesday before we could take him home. This is the doctor knowing that the clinic does not operate on Mondays. So she obviously did not monitor macho on Monday though she insisted she did.

The reason why I am writing to you is to let u know that this is actually ongoing and happening to other victims, like myself. I am thinking of filing a law suit against such irresponsible and heartless doctor, and contacting all other victims to get together. I hope I have your support on this as we cannot let this rest until we get some answers. I want to at least know the real truth behind Macho's and also Kimi's death. Our dogs will not rest in peace if this is not resolved. Please contact me at vicye_ve@hotmail.com if you would like to discuss further on this. I look forward to your reply.