View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 04:48 PM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Lightbulb Re: mcm mne nak bawa pets bpindah?pls help me!! need advice..

Hi,

I think there is an agent there but only MASkargo yg boleh transport fom the East to West. You can check in your cat with papers needed in MAS flights only available. You boleh bawa dia senang.
All you need import/export permit kalo nak pindah hinggah ke Semananjung dan jugak anti-rabies vaccination in Medical card stating there/ Health Cert.

You can ask Makineko Cattery, Kuching, Dr. Huey (PF member jugak), she have more experience to transport pets from Sarawak to KL, same like our baby Ashanta from Sarawak hingga ke Pulau Langkawi (9hrs flight). I just collect her from MASKargo office.

The agent will board them to MASKargo and uruskan semua paperwork but you must get Import permit in KL dulu.
There is no quarantine pets from the East.
Yang penting ade Health Cert than export permit daripada Pejabat Haiwan in Sarawak.

Tip advice: Supaya pet tak tunggu lama2x from Kastam clearance , Ashanta kena microchip lagi senang untuk dia, just pick up saje.

You can ask from your local Pejabat Haiwan for more advices about the health of your pet during transportation and more info.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Eve

Last edited by Marcelleve; 12-11-2010 at 04:53 PM.