View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 07:25 AM
PetFinder Guru

adamyala is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What sort of cat food to feed your cat/kitten?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleywong View Post
hi syunichi

wow! i salute you ! 17 cat! wow! and here i think my 4 furkids are giving me absolute headaches when they become possesive of me and my attention. wow!

what is vetmaster? is that some kind of petfood or pet supplement? can you tell me more about it?

i'm not unmindful of the cost of some "premium" brand. I have already went a longtime without buying anything for myself as i can only choose their food and vet care or clothes and stuff for myself. as i've not found a better or equivalent alternative at lower price, i'm still sticking the food i'm feeding them.
Hi Ashley, I have 2 cats at the moment. I feed Adam,yaya and ella (now deceased) Royal Canin. Adam have indigestion problem, which I detected from his 'runny poop'. I guess his over indulging his food caused his diarrea. I took him to the vet several times but the vet told me he is perfectly healthy. Now he is at the vet again, because I pity him, he poops 6-7 times a day and still runny!!!. Yesterday the vet called and told me he is healthy, active and alert and there is nothing wrong with him.

He is a mess, I have to bathe him everyday to clean his mess, especially at 'the immediate area'.

Should I change : his diet, or my vet??