View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 05:28 PM
Kucing Garong

Bareen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bareen Send a message via Yahoo to Bareen Send a message via Skype™ to Bareen
Default Re: What sort of cat food to feed your cat/kitten?

Eating and tasting the kibble actually was suggested by Horatio during the catshow. He said that what he did when he got new brand of cat food. Few years back, my sister in law mistaken cat's canned food as sandwich filling as I rip off the can label, said it taste good with bread before she knew it was cat food .

Checking on the poo poo, I would said that a routine that all of us do. The only thing that is the way we react to it. Some people would wear mask, some would just scoop and beg it. Once that is a routine, no reason to feel yucky about it. We all are very concern what goes into our furkids body but we choose to ignore the tell tale sign their system eliminated from their body. Learn by observation, then we can find out what best food for our cats. Changing from brand to brand will just cause stress to the cat's digestive system.

Acana was said to be Canada best cat food but my cat vomit after eating it. So I stay with RC Persian Kitten 32 and boil blended chicken.

BUT for soon to be mother, leave this poo poo task to the man!
Mrs Mondok feed, Mr Mondok dispose.