View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 11:53 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Spca ampang in need of more adopters...

Well said, Kimi!

This thread is about SPCA Ampang needing more adopters, but the posts are all so way off-topic. If you can't help, then just say so, no one is putting a gun to your head asking you to adopt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
You can check their website, Nivek but like every where else it is an uphill battle with the government side and very little cooperation but they continue to bang their heads like the rest of us and for the animals' sake, we all need to develop harder heads that are harder to crack ... just so that the animals meet less cruelty in their natural lives ... and for myself, so that I do not keep having to refill good precious food and bowls that keep being thrown away ... dah lah they are suffering hunger and malnutrition ... tak ada belas kasihan langsung sang manusia kita ...
Furkids, use those plastic containers that came with ta pau food. It's free and you can also ask your friends to save them for you, too. I use that after the management at my old place threw away the feeding bowls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Dear Bro,

You are getting out of hands... chill bro... kenapa you up set sangat? I tak faham la...

I am not a FAILURE... BECAUSE I AM STILL TRYING. I SHALL NEVER STOP...

THATS THE REASON I COULDN'T BE BOTHERED WITH THE NONSENCE SAID ABOUT SPCA AMPANG.

AM THERE TO HELP THE ANIMALS AND PEOPLE WHO ARE IN NEED AND WILLING TO ADOPT THE ANIMALS...

I AM PROUD OF BEING A MUSLIM WHO IS NOT AFRAID OF DOG NOR CATS AND RESCUING THEM AND TAKING THEM IN AS PART OF MY FAMILY... NOT ONLY THAT... I AM THERE FOR THE ANIMALS AND NOT FOR THE HUMAN AND BRO... THATS THE DIFFERENCE...

ITS EITHER DO OR DON'T... I CHOOSE TO DO MORE THAN SAYING... THATS WHY I AM THERE AT SPCA AMPANG AND OPENING THIS THREAD TO GET MORE PEOPLE TO COME AND ADOPT.... NOTHING MORE BRO... AS I MENTIONED BEFORE.... MY MAIN MISSION IS TO HELP THE ANIMALS OUT OF THE SHELTER / PRISON / HELL HOLE.... OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT...

Peace dude... get up from your chair and get a glass of water to drink... it will help to calm you down...

A BIG hug to you, Mrs Dolittle.