View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 11:29 PM
Animal Lover

junshue is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Toilet training issues

Not to say I'm trying to avoid anything, but it's just a case of where I've been really really sick for a long period of time. I do mean REALLY sick. Starting when I was 13. I've never actually recovered, so yeah. :> Yes, it's tiring, I admit, I lack a lot of sleep, and my grades dropped gradually over the course of that. I've been on and off with medications. I suffocate every single day and night. Yes, I've been in and out of the hospital too! Way too many times count.

But again, that -doesn't- mean I don't love my cats. I love them dearly. Heck, only Lord knows.

I simply don't wanna risk my health any longer. I just wanna get better, and yet, I'm still not any better. It gets worse, and it's really been hard to breathe, even the moment I step out of the house. If the moment it gets any worse than it is, then who's gonna take care of them right? Of course, not my family. My parents had always dislike me bringing cats into the house. And yes, I'm still on medications. For once, I want to live a life not being sick at all.

It's not that I don't think positive either, yes, I have been. With countless of ups and downs I go through? One has to think ahead of time, although the present is most important. To make the decision to give them away isn't any easy for me, it took me a long period of time to make up my mind too.

Last edited by junshue; 04-24-2013 at 11:37 PM.