Thread: Imadi Pet Shop
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 01:42 AM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: Imadi Pet Shop

Hi SillyLupie,

Seems like you are one step faster than me. Yes, I would be closing this thread as well since there has been sufficient opportunity provided for this discussion and it appears to also be a duplication of the other thread.

Below is a copy of my closure post from the other thread:
http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?p=48091

The purpose of this forum is for us to share our experiences, but prolonged personal attacks would do us no good. I'm sure we are all able to make our own decisions on whether to patronize PakCu's shop, or seek other alternatives.

I believe PakCu would have also learnt deeply from this experience. It appears to be more of a case of negligence rather than intentional harm, as I don't think a wise businessman would put his business and good relationship with customers under jeopardy by taking such intentional risks.

In any case, I hope that all of you would let this matter rest, and give him an opportunity to make amendments to his mistakes. What we want is to have him take remedial actions to ensure the safety of future pets sent to his shop and to provide quality services, not to bring down his business and create a vengeance.

This thread will now be closed, and please cease all further disputes and attacks pertaining to this issue. Thank you.