View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 05:29 PM
Animal Rescuer

t.ruth is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Awak Kenal Dia? Abai kucing, pemilik didakwa 4 tuduhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
I remember this case very well as this breeder is in my area & I also know it is the wife that is the one who is doing the breeding. His cockiness & arrogant is really costing him as he choose to challenge the authority even knowing how wrong they are, serve him right not bcoz of his arrogant but his cruelty.

Sad to say this is definitely not some rare case but rather a very common thing that is taking place in this country in our everyday life whether you like it or not. Pet producing is a very lucrative & also a very cruel business when done in a big scale. I strongly appeal to all ppl not to support & buy their pets from kitty/puppy mill or BYB, when you do you are equivalent to animal cruelty support.
WELL SAID, WELL SAID. I agree with you absolutely, wholeheartedly. Breeding unscrupulously is easy money to many, but the money they obtained may have to be used for medical bills for themselves or their family. In a way, can we blame these type of breeders, after all NO DEMAND, NO SUPPLY, so who is really to blame? People who simply buy animals without doing a thorough check on the breeders.