Thread: Dalam dilema
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 04:20 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dalam dilema

Quote:
Originally Posted by farrahnize View Post
Wan rasa cam tu ker???Farrah tak berani nak accuse.But if he dare to do something like that I will do something yg akn buat dia regreat selamanyer.So far, lum ader perkembangan positif dari blowie..Still lying down n tak bermaya...
Sebab your hubby is jenis abusive (based on what has happened so far and my analysis of his behaviour, as related by you and based on my knowledge and experience with actions and thoughts of abusive people) that is why saya tak rule out that ugly possibility. Farrahnize perlu admit Blowie in a hospital, try Dr. Vijay di Healing Rooms kat Subang atau klinik yg JUne taroh PP dulu ... Dr. Chai ke Chia, tak ingat because not all vets are experienced to deal with this kind of injuries. Many don't bother to try but mereka just take your $$. Blowie kena buat some X-ray or something utk tentukan the extend of internal injuries otherwise he will suffer maybe slow death. Do it fast kalau boleh.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies