Thread: Facebook
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 12:45 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Facebook

Yes!! FB environment is much better as it is more visible there as to who you are communicating with & who you don't wish to be associate with, especially hypocrite I hate the most. Not that I'm saying Petfinder.my is not good, in fact Andy & Ezer had done a wonderful job setting up this place for many unfortunate pet but most unfortunate is, it is also infested with hypocrite, BYB & Pet Miller who took every opportunity to take advantage of innocent & naive pet lover to push their sick product.

Petfinder.my was firstly founded for a sole reason, which I believe is to find home for unfortunate pet but today i notice it had also become a very convenient market place for BYB & Pet Mill to market their sick pet. Here I can see the so call pet lover conveniently convince ppl into believing there is no wrong to breed for fun or to breed for a living as a BYB. In fact I believe there is a increase of BYB in the market from here due to this ppl been convince how lucrative breeding can be.

I came across a thread whereby I can see how supportive some so call pet lovers is toward a BYB who breed a pedigree to a so call non paper pedigree which he make himself look so noble that he is breeding for the pet lover who can't afford the pedigree price. How stupid can one be when he conveniently said it's normal for a kitten to have eye infection as kitten. I'm a breeder for 6 years & I'm telling you it's not normal, not that it does not happen but it is your job to see to it that it does not happen. Hygiene & care is a very important factor here & definitely his kittens are lack of that.

Wake up ppl don't be blinded by a few candy & least of all don't let them make you look stupid & cheap.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA

Last edited by Coony; 10-21-2009 at 12:55 PM.