View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 08:35 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: certificate cfa. tukar nama owner, how?? please help.

This is something I had repeatedly tell everyone here to be careful of unethical & dishonest breeders. When you are buying a pedigree from a breeder there is no such thing as an option to be with or without a registered cert. The moment when a breeder offer you such option with extra fee charge (like RM500-RM1000) you are dealing with a conman. It is only USD15.00 to register a kitten, so why the hell are they charging you such a huge amount when they are suppose to come with the cert.

When a breeder had such dishonest practise, the question is, is the parents in the cert truly the sire & dam of your kitten? There are many dishonest breeders out there making lots of money selling pedigree cert of dead kittens or extra registered cert from their previous litter to be sold off to pedigree look alike or to ppl wishing to register their so call look alike non paper pedigree. That why it is so important for you to do lots of research on the breeder you want to buy from & you shud refrain from buying from these breeder shud you have the slightest suspicious about them. Reputable & ethical breeder will never have such practise & they do check you out thoroughly before they sell you their kitten. I had received numerous letters from breeders abroad checking out on their potential buyers in this part of the region for the last few years.

If you have proof of the CFA registered breeder cheating you on your deal with them you can report them to CFA. I welcome anyone with a problem on their knowledge of a ownership transfer to PM me for advice.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA