View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 06:35 PM
PetFinder Buddy

kmleong is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cats in Apartments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
Sorry to hear about your disgruntled neighbour.
I am sorry to say that he should move out and not you!
I suggest that you go one step ahead of them which is go directly and see MPPP before they do.
Tell them what is happening and ask for an appeal in order for you to be able to keep your beloved pets.
I did enquire once from MPAJ with regards to a friends plight which is the same as yours and was told that they will consider if you officially write in to them asking for an appeal to keep your pets.
No harm in trying right?
Good Luck!
Even in the S&P stated no dogs and cats allowed we still can appeal to MPPP? That day we had a discussion with the comitte and they told me upstairs the next floor an indian family had 8 cats and they are all taken away by MPPP though I'm not sure is that true or they are just lying. I also did ask them other people are also have cats even dogs and birds they said as long nobody complains they can't do anything but once someone makes a complain they have to evict their pet.

As of today I manage to get a fosterer thru this forum. Now they are in good hands. I am really grateful to her for willing to help me out in such a short notice.

Last edited by kmleong; 11-01-2010 at 06:43 PM.