View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 10:36 AM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road
Default Re: my feline family

i would love to say that ninja rules the roost.. he's the oldest at 6 years old and he's the largest cat! but, he's also a major scaredy cat and sooo sugary sweet that he would never dominate anyone. he doesn't have a mean bone in his body. he's very maternal he adopts all my foster kittens and treats them like his own.. he grooms them, plays with them, cuddles them and here's the best part HE NURSES THEM. yes he is MALE but confused kittens often look to him for motherly comfort.. obviously no milk comes out during the nursing.. he is more like a pacifier.. its amazing. he's special.

sparks is a scaredy cat too.. my boys lack machoness..

coco is the one that rules the roost.. sometimes she is just plain mean.. sneaking up on oscar the grouch and attacking her without provocation!! she's neurotic.. can't take her pic coz if anyone approaches her with something in their hands she runs away as if that person is holding a butcher's knife. can't brush her hair either, of course she is afraid of the brush

put up pics of your cats please!! i'd like to see them!!