View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 09:53 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What is ideal poo for kitty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by farahnm View Post
His stool still cair, I think now become more cair than yesterday.
I was wonder why this little boychange his appetite so fast. Is that due to he is in pain.. so he refuse to eat. Should I try boiled-chicked now?
Farah, please give you boboy lightly boiled chicken (the juice in the chicken is pink color) in very little water or steamed chicken - remember, no salt, no msg, no rempah, only kosong - ONLY (no other food allowed) until after his poo has formed well and hardens like ulas durian. Give him the thick delicious soup from the boiled or steamed chicken.

Very, very important: DO NOT give him any dry kibbles or wet canned food (too high sodium) but ONLY GIVE him boiled/steamed chicken breast (without skin) until for some time AFTER his poo has appeared nice looking ... .

Mash up the chicken meat with clean fingers washed with soap and rinsed well with water.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies