View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 11:00 PM
Animal Lover

kitten_penang is on a distinguished road
Default the tale of Sprite the lost Golden

at 6 pm i received a call about a large dog that might have a broken hind limb thats been abandoned and tied at a garden about 20-30 minutes drive away.

while i was on call with the person who alerted me i could hear people scolding someone and i was asked if i was free and told to come right away. after reaching the garden everything seems normal except for a huge ball of golden fur hiding underneath the bush. i walked up and petted the dog and she looked up and told her not to worry as im not gonna hurt you. as if she understood her head fell back down as i stroked her back till her hind legs to see if she really had a fracture.to my delight she dint have and broken bones.as i tried to make her stand she had trouble and was in pain as her hind legs were shivering.

off to the vet we went and 1 to another they were all closed as it was a saturday came sunday still not luck... on monday we had waited close to 4 hours for the vet to see her. she had and ultrasound and an x-ray.. she had blood in her bladder and if it doesnt clear up after 10 days she needs to come in again she might have to have an operation,theres also a tumor on her left from leg, arthritis at the back hip joint and wounds on her paws. the vet asked me what happened but all i could say was she was abandoned and according to the person who abandoned her she fell in the drain. the vet then said her wounds are from a car accident poor girl .....
i then asked her to be scanned to see if she had an owner so i can contact them and let them know she's with me and she's fine and as luck would have it her no's popped up.

i brought her home and nursed her for the next 4 days before i located her first owner( name no from the microchip) we talked on the phone and he said she could be a dog named Sprite after contacting me a few times he with another golden which was Sprites long time playmate came to visit her another 2 days later and he confirmed her as Sprite the golden that was purchased at klang as a puppy and said he was looking for her current owner which was a friend of a friends and that night itself a call came in and it was Sprites owner

tomorrow at 5pm 17 August 2013 Sprite will be picked up and returned to her owners

im sad she will go but im happy she will be finally reunited with her family

Last edited by kitten_penang; 08-16-2013 at 11:10 PM.