View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 04:28 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Biggest Cat Show in Malaysia

Glad to know that you are ready to support & show in a CFA show. I know there are many who shy away from a CFA show becoz of the competitive competition in a CFA show. By competing among the best, only then will you know how good your cats are & it is in this competitive show you will meet & learn from the best. There is nothing to be ashame of if you lose to a better cat but so much to joy for when you are among the best cats.

Everyone know the best cat show in Malaysia is still a CFA show as this is the only shows where the best cats in the country & Asia gather.

The reality of the the first biggest ever CFA cat show in Asia is coming close to happening. This will be the 2nd time when Malaysia created CFA record & history since 2007 in ID Asia to host the biggest CFA Cat Show in ID Asia, it is not something that come by everyday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDillingerEscapePlan View Post
i willing to pay any amount for CFA show...i will show at least 3 cat..please bring it on heheheh

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA