Thread: Sakit Mata
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 11:37 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Chitam is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sakit Mata

Day 7: open a bit eyes, but still pink lid cover half of his left eyes, & right eyes fully cover with pink lids..

Thanks Pawprint... I totally agree with you, nowadays hard to find real vet. I always sticks to gov. vet near my house, [before this they have treated few of my kids in excellent way, and also give the "mesra pelanggan" service], But I do really need another vet opinion, coz until now Tiger still cannot open his beautiful eyes...

I leave in Port Klang, the nearest vet here is in Bandar Bukit Tinggi, but I do heard that they just need money rather then give good services...[in fact for the first time my mom bring my chitam to vet, they charge us RM110, only for one jab, antibiotic & a tube of vitamin...she was so mad about it until now] I'm working yet limited time coz I'm taking part time courses at Uitm at night, and only be home after 10p.m, my little sister always help me to watch over my kids at home, any suggestion a good vet. near me coz I really...really.. need second opinion...
Tiger, Kabu & Gemuk - Domestic Medium Hair