View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Human :-)

prinz38i is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to prinz38i
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Hi all,

Let me just pass by

I think we should also differentiate between all kind of ppl in the earlier post in this thread with fosterer or rescuer. . I think this is important so that BYB will not hide behind Fosterer/Rescuer label to do their activities and also for extra info for new comers and all of us. Sometime rescuer/fosterer request some fund from the adopter/rescuer/owner. For example is me my self, I would request some fund as below, but yes it will be negotiable and up to their 'sincererity':-

For Owner/Rescuer that want me to foster their cat/kittens:-
I will request some fund for general health checkup that I usually do to kittens/cat that they want me to foster.
If they come in family(mother cat and kittens) I will request health checkup for kittens, and spay cost for the mother or I will request the owner/rescuer to collect back the mother once the kittens no more nursing.
Normally if they sincerely ask for help, they wont mind to put some fund.

For adopters:-
I will request some fund for vaccination if the cat/kittens already vaccinated
and also fund for spay/neuter if the cat/kittens already neutered/spayed.
If no vaccination nor neutering done, then I will give them for FOC(but with condition the adopters promise to neuter them)
Normally I will followup their condition till one time that I think they really in good condition.

Please let me know if my action is wrong.