View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 07:16 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

Yup, why go to someone's home in the middle of the night if you have no intention to search? Did they plan to believe Jorg & wife when they said they don't have Kuning? Were they going to say, "thank you, we believe you" and walk away amicably??? I didn't get that impression from the translated text.

And how in the world did they even find out where Jorg & wife live? I think it's a breach of a person's privacy if a stranger pays a call to you at your home uninvited.

And like Lupie said, what is an MBPJ person doing in a DBKL territory???? It's outside their jurisdiction!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
Yes, both sides have their own stories BUT I find the other hard to believe. If you don't have an attention to "search", you wouldn't be knocking so late at night with MBPJ personnels - rite?

Come to think of it, being outside of MBPJ jurisdiction (i.e Bkt Bintang), this is clearly "favouritism" in action. I'd say, it is a "bullying"? So, DIMB, what do you have to comment about this?

I agree it is an act of intimidation. It's how bullies, Ah Longs and gangsters work. Nice to know the YB and company have these qualities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
To any person, this is an act of intimidation. (I was traumatized and suffered stress on 2 separate occasion when 'relatives' wanted to see my dying mother and another time a neighbor saying his house was leaking water at the middle of the night. Needless to say, I lodged a police report.) And for a YB and company, comes knocking at the middle of the night, sure will be traumatized, added to being pregnant and suffered miscarriage before. You know, YB, if you are reading this, you shouldn't have gone to people's home late at night. And I am vocal about this is because I empathize with Sharul. You only know how it feels if you have been there before. And, if something untoward were to happened to Sharul and her unborn baby, YB and co, have to be prepared to take accountability and responsibility for your actions.

I agree with this whole-heartedly. Why isn't the MPK councilor flamed? Oh I forgot....if you have muscles & power, you can get away with murder. It's a nice, balanced world we live in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
The main culprit here is the MPK councilor who led the Pulau Ketam residents to dump dogs in the hell island. And he should be the one taking the fire. FFF, SPCA and the rest are only picking up this fellow shit. Damn celaka. Now he is just goyang kaki, and dunno what he is doing to pay for his actions.