View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 11:43 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Deki is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
I remember the day when I first decided to go all out to educate the public between pedigree & non pedigree, especially the DLH as claim by many BYB & pet shops as Persian. It wasn’t easy as there were instantly immediate attack from all these sectors.

Let me tell you why? The moment the public are more aware & knowledgeable of what is pedigree & not, it became harder for the unethical breeder & pet shop to short change the buyer. This had reduced the extremely high profit they make from selling DLH. Off coz we heard about them complaining how hard it is to make a living nowadays, but to me deceiving a buyer is plainly con & not about making a decent living. As much as many had claim they had learn a lot from the forum & are able to make better decision but sad to say there are many more been sucker by these unethical breeders & pet shops everyday. So the saying goes, a sucker born every minute had as much truth.
BAGUS !!! 很好!!! VERY GOOD !!! APPLAUSE ! ! !
_______