View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 06:19 PM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Smile Re: Natural Pet Shampoo - Soapnuts

Hi there,

I am so interested.
If it's organic and safe for our kitty, I'm IN!

I will check your website.
Who is the maker by the way?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Eve

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiaconnexion View Post
To all pet owners here who are interested and looking for a natural way to clean and bath their pets.

I would like to share with all of you that there is now a very natural and effective product to give your lovely pets a good, clean bath without the use of normal commercial detergents and shampoos, it is called Soapnuts.

Using soapnuts to bath your pets regularly would help to ensure that their furs stays nice and clean, free from ticks and lice. It is especially good for pets which could be sensitive to normal pet shampoos.

For more information and to order a bag to try out, please feel me to contact me (email: info@gaiaconnexion.com), visit my website: www.gaiaconnexion.com or check out facebook group: Gaia Soapnuts Malaysia for further details.