View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 09:55 AM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Spca ampang in need of more adopters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Kak Anum,since you brought the subject (adopting),I nak highlight sedikit sensitive issue. I got 1 friend (tak mau mention nama,hehehe!!) dia ada adopt 1 kitten dari SPCA.kena charge RM200 seekor.that kitten actually siblings.jd 2 ekor tp sebab adoption fee RM200 (not including neuter,vaccination or deworm sebab kucing tu baru 2 hari duduk SPCA) dia tak jd amik 2 ekor.dia amik seekor.dia kesian sgt dgn yg seekor lg.tak tau apa nasib kitten yg lg seekor.dia takde duit nak adopt lg seekor sebab student.so amik satu ekor je.klu akak blh bincang dgn org kat SPCA not to charge mahal?? what do you think??
I do not know whether your friend got the info correctly.... all adoption fees include de-worming, 1st vaccination and spaying / neutering....of course you get the cat too... So, cat, de-worn, vaccination and spaying / neutering semua ni included in the adoption fee.

Ada apa-apa soalan lagi?

Oh Ya June... Akak offer FK free kittens to see if he wants to help... yeah there are kittens being surrendered with out mummy and most time we try to find them home without charging anything...

Thats the standard practice... Please double check with your friend.

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...