View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 09:21 PM
PetFinder Guru

Kyzoor is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Resolution of Dispute - Kyzoor's Cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahizan Khan View Post
Hi and Assalamualaikum everyone.

I would like to respond to Wan's comment about there was no "thank you" from my cousin who helped me to pick up Romeo and Juliet from his house as I'm staying in Muadzam Shah Pahang. Wan, do u remember when my cousin went back to your house to take the balance of the food, she was on the phone. (well I'm sure u can see she was talking to someone on the phone) and that was me who she is talking with. And I clearly heard, I swear I did hear that she said "thanks tau Wan!". Tak baik tau cakap macam tu wan, I feel very bad. Macam kitorang tak tau nak berterima kasih pula. Plus, I myself personally called u and thanked you for taking care of my 2 furkids. I did ask you from the very beginning right, if I need to pay you for fostering them. But you said no need and for that, thank you so much sebab ikhlas jaga diorang.

I don't want to comment about other issues but I would like to update the condition of my 2 sweethearts here.

Dear admin, Romeo is not RECOVERED yet. As we all concerned, FPV is really2 strong virus. There's no way he can recover within 1 week. But he is slowly RECOVERING now. He's doing good and become more active. It is because he had completed his vaccinations. That's why he survived. He already stop vomiting but slightly still has the diarrhea. Dr. Teoh said, once he stops suffering the diarrhea, and looks okay, I need to bring him again for another FPV test which is done through his feces. If he is negative from the virus, then he still need to be caged at least for another 6 weeks, as well as Juliet because she also may be infected even though not showing any symptoms of FPV. And their cages, litter boxes and surrounding compound have to be bleached with clorox 3 times a day. (Sampai panas tangan my cousin!). Credit to her for taking really good care of my sick cats.

And, about their medical expenses, I can handle it. Don't worry about it, Wan.
I won't ask u to pay.

That's all from me. Thanks.
Salam Mahizan,
Thanks for ur reply and info about Romeo and juliet, pasal ucapan thanks tue from ur cousin really sorry coz wan tak dengar n kalau ada pun bukan waktu berdepan dengan Wan.... i get a thanks only from u by sms........ n i appreciate it,

pasal romeo n Juliet i get the xplanation From Dr. Teoh ptg tadi a7 6:40pm while one of the member suddenly appear there......... and i know the situation and anyone who want to know may call Dr Teoh personally n suggest to admin to clarify about romeo n juliet........... and one more things to the member yang pergi ke klinik dr teoh petang tadi.... u know the truth either im careless or not dalam penjagaan kucing....... and tak seekor kucing yang di hantar sakit teruk and langsung berkutu serta benda tue pun di mention in front of that member..... ini ke tuduhan yang mengatakan Wan careless n tak nak bawa pergi vet..... Dr teoh know why i have to move from VET at subang to his Vet start from early this years coz i get more explanayion n knowledge....... kenappa pula member tue accused me refused to bring my cat to the vet......... pasal kuarantin yes i keep doing it till i send back the cat to mahizan n oni hatamah.... FOR MORE ABOUT CARELESS AND UNRESPONSSIBLE ATTITUDE that people been accused me and refused to send to the vet pls call directly to Dr Teon from 10am till 7pm or just meet him at the vet as the member did.... One more thing plsssssssssssssss i never ask any of my fren to ask about the report from Dr Teoh before regarding about my cats as she claimed that i ask her to call Dr Teoh.............. i dont know why is she being lies to use my name to call Dr Teoh while she accused me as a liar....and asking about my pet before this thread is open start from last few weeks...... n as i know thats her attitude.....

For further info will let u know after get the results by this saturday

Thanks

Last edited by Kyzoor; 07-21-2010 at 09:26 PM.