View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 08:44 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
And....I feel that supporters of either organizations should cease from attacking the other organization too, or trying to show one is performing better than the other.

This is not a contest to out-do each other, nor are we keeping scores here.

At the end, no one wins, except to make those of us who are neutral show a sympathy support for the "underdog".
Dear Blackie,

I am very sorry if any of my threads may sound like attacking. You all know my main concern from the very beginning is all about the animals...in this case the dogs from the hell island.

I really think it is only fair if the respective person could at least explain and answer to all the questions and statements which had been made. Therefore, there wouldn't be any more questions sounded like allegation to them.

I may be wrong on certain things, but what about the statements out in the medias such as China Press and Shin Chew?

My dear sis, all this while we have been very quiet, accepting and swallowing every single allegations and condemns thrown to us (the big organization), whether if its in the PETFINDER or FFFs' supporters blogs, mostly links attached in some of the threads.

This is not revenge. Thats not why i am here for. It is all about the poor dogs. If Sabrina can tell Ashley to post her point of view, why can't do it herself? It only takes a while. She can then disappear from this forum if she wishes to.

She could at least answer to Franky's question and reply to his statement about, "What is her future action plans for the dogs in Pulau Ketam, since the donations were channeled to FFF not only for the rescued dogs, but also for the present strays on Pulau Ketam and he does not support FFF's expansion plan nor the transferring of the dogs to Taiping since the donations were not meant for that. Don't you all think this is fair?

Public needs to know the fact and truth, as if what ever had been told about us (SPCA) was always true, especially the negative statements made about us. Its time for one of us to say or even ASK something, which was also mistaken for allegation....

I will stand up for THE RIGHTS... nothing more.

Thats all my dear friend. Please don't misinterprets me.

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 06-20-2009 at 10:03 PM.