View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 09:38 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

[QUOTE=JoyceTedoen;48786]
About the more than 10 reasons not to support SPCA. Oh, you mean this (http://joyce-tedoen.com/why-am-i-not-with-spca/)? Quoted from my personal blog, "I can tell you all the stories I’ve heard about SPCA. I can tell you the dramatic political stories, which undermined the rescue efforts. But I won’t tell you those things. I’m a lover, not a hater. As long as everyone is doing what they’re supposed to do, or claimed will do, I can live with that."

Dear Joyce,

The page is empty...

Joyce, we shouldn't judge a person or an organization base on what we heard... come on Joyce, i guess you can do better than that.

If we are really for the animals, chuck away all the nonsense. Pretend you are blind or dumb. Put the human issues aside, if you are really for the animals.

Should i be given the opportunity by Sabrina to visit and volunteer at FFF, i would make time for her. Do you think she would allow it or will i be mistaken for a spy?

You know what Joyce, people like us who doesn't actually know head nor tail will always hear a lot of negative stories about both organizations. If we are mature and smart enough, why can't we be a good human and avoid all these "OLD ISSUES". Lets live in the now. Do you ever think this will happen?

Do you think its nice to be personally attack by FFFs' supporters, just because we are attached to SPCA? Was it a wise decision to come to a person's home in the middle of the night just because someone made some stupid lies about us? Who is stupid now? (THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR YOU JOYCE).

Just give it a thought, i believe you are an intelligent person. Joyce, this is not an attack. Please, do not judge others (including an organization) as you do not like to be judged.

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 06-20-2009 at 09:45 PM.