View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 12:07 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

Ashley,

This is One Big Lie. I do not know where you got this entire post from, but I strongly suspect that this is another piece of rumour created by some of its supporters, not words directly off Sabrina.

I have NEVER been contacted by anyone in FFF - not phone, not SMS, not email, not even forum PM, so not to even mention repeatedly as you said in your post. Is someone now trying to create problems between PetFinder and FFF as well? That wouldn't happen, because I deeply respect both SPCA and FFF for the excellent work they have done, not what some people are claiming they are wrongly doing.

In fact, when I got in touch with Sabrina earlier this week to invite her and her volunteers for a Petster Billboard Photoshoot yesterday (Saturday), she and her volunteers never mentioned a single word about this. And for your record, their volunteers were there with 2 cute puppies, together with SPCA, PAWS, HomeAPet and PetFinder, and everyone enjoyed themselves, so do not come up with some other quote later on saying that FFF had quarrels with SPCA there or some other baseless accusations which are not your first hand experience.

It's time to stop all these "who said this, who accused that" stuff. You're doing much more harm than good, by putting the parties involved into a more difficult position and causing more ill-feelings among their supporters.

If you wish to make any accusations, check the facts first. If someone wants to make a statement, ask him/her to post it directly here, not through a 3rd party, then claiming it was said by someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleywong View Post
To Ms Sabrina Yeap and FFF takes a grave view on the vindictive lies and slanderous intent perpetuated through such articles and have repeatedly tried to contact this forum’s administer/founder, Mr Andy Koh, for clarification but to no avail as he cannot be contacted.

Last edited by AndyKoh; 06-21-2009 at 12:14 PM.