View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 11:45 AM
PetFinder Buddy

Elaine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DBKL Came to My Apartment

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Thank you guys for your encouraging words.I really appreciate it. Some friends and forumer call & PM me offer temporary solution. I think I agree on that temporary solution.

There were 3 DBKL guys,one is their superior (he looks and act superior with his sombong look).The other is the macai.Their macai were ok and quite considerate. They explained to us in details on the procedure etc. I took his HP number. My husband will go and see him after we receive their offical letter. Hopefully we can come up with win win situation.

Friends, I know the culprits who made the complaint. My next door neigbhour. They moved in after Chinese New Year. Our nightmare started after they moved in. Last nite,when DBKL came,he was outside pass by our unit to throw rubbish. He pretending not listening anything but I know he was happy
Hi June,
Very sad to hear about this . Hope you will find a best solution to help those cats. June, sorry I can't help those cats as I am also very worry everyday that I might be having the same fate like yours now. Curse the culprits who made the complaint. Like you said why they are so cruel and inhuman ????? Animals also like human, isn't it? Curse them.