View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 01:54 PM
Animal Lover

animaluver is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Re: Spca ampang in need of more adopters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Dear friends,

Firstly i would like to wish everybody a very good day. What I am about to type here is totally sincere and honestly came from the bottom of my heart....

We have read about so many threads "hantam - ing" most of the "ANIMAL SHELTER" in Malaysia, but most of the time we end up arguing without thinking about the time wasted during the sessions, instead having saving so many sheltered animals lives.

So, here I am calling everybody in every part of the world who is reading this thread to pay a / several visit(s), or take a vacation (as Ezer once said) to any of the shelters to adopt and safe a life or lives....

Why am i saying this? Actions has to come from we people who claimed that we care for the life of another being.

MOST OF US HERE DISAGREE WITH PUTTING THESE CRETURE TO SLEEP, so come on people stand up for the animal rights. How? Be there at the enterance door and STOP THOSE PEOPLE FROM HANDING THE ANIMALS TO THE SHELTER. LISTEN TO THEIR EXCUSES AND CONVINCE THEM TO KEEP OR ADOPT THESE ANIMALS FOR THEMSELVES OR EVEN GIVE THEM AWAY AS A PRESENT.

Instead of buying expensive toys, jewellary, bla... bla...bla... and etc., give them, these "GOD'S CREATION" (life) as a present. A LIFE TO LOVE... LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL... if you choose a beautiful way of living it. It can also be vise versa, but thats not wise.

It would be really nice to see MORE ADOPTERS coming in and adopt, instead of pointing fingers about who is right or wrong... ITS ABOUT THE CHOICE WE MAKE... THATS THE DIFFERENCE....

SO? WHAT IS YOUR CHOICE? TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE OR SIT DOWN AND WHINING....

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND LIFE PEOPLE...

LOVE
mrsdolittle
Kak Anum orang bukan suka-suka nak hantam Animal Shelter but they are sometimes in a shock what Animal Shelter do to the voiceless and homeless. Take for eg saya . I was complete loss bila saya terdapat one homeless and voiceless telah beranak di depan rumah orang. Tentulah sebagai seorang yang compassionate saya bagilah dia makan tetapi ada yang complain pula lalu di tangkap ke DBKL. Saya pula pergi bayar kompaun bawa ke Animal Shelter thinking that it is a save place for them
Saya pun panic bila nampak banyak yang perlu di adopt sana saya pun create a petfinder account so that chances of adoption lebih bagus.. Anak-anak lucky,comel senang diadopt. Maknya yang kesian. I on and off visitnya, Photo pun di Petfinder dan,promotenya by word of mouth also ,Dalam satu visit bila saya membawa potential adopter untuk melihatnya TAK DAPAT saya findnya. I panic. Don’t tell me what people tell me is TRUE. , TRUE enough hati saya stop… tak henti-henti saya menangis..I have sent her to her death bed! I TOLD YOU SO keep ringing in my ears. I refused to believe people who has warn me(Why so many people warm me? They kena the same treatment too!) Kalau muka voiceless ini tidak cute, lovable,depressed looking to the people there, Habislah dia! Bukan EUTHANASIA ! but PUT TO SLEEP in nice words(KILLED)!! NO CHANCE given!
I know everywhere pun short of staff but that doesn’t mean that they have to be so cold to the yang unadoptable.
I believe why are there so many independent rescuers who fork out their own money and their effortto save these animals are because they tak mahu hantarnya ke mati lagi .Mereka cuba save them tapi malangnya strays susah ditangkap dan di spayed tanpa bantuan professional macam SPCA.
And in the end breeding doesn’t stop. Mind you a lot of rescuers are elderly citizens who cannot afford and bring these voiceless to spay and end up more innocents voiceless They are compassionate but lack of space and resources to help them and end up breeding them instead!
I too pay a high price(a life of a depressed and abandoned voiceless) for lesson learnt.Through her I get to understand more about rescuers and their efforts.
Sakit hati saya pun tak mahu cakap lagi. May she rest in peace after all what she went through and hope she blessed in her next life…..