View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 11:06 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Urgent Rescue Mission - The Rescue Mission Secretariat

From http://www.mycen.com.my/rescue/updates.html

The Rescue Mission Secretariat

Sabrina and myself are swarmed with e-mails. Which is a good thing. Many generous and caring folks are contacting us to contribute money and time. Among the many subjects, good folks want to confirm bank account details, ask if they can use paypal, inquire whether they can help or volunteer in other ways, send food, offer words of encouragement, etc, etc.

Me and Sabrina read and respond to every single mail from two different locations. It is almost non-stop work with a mail a minute for the whole day. And if we have inadvertently missed one or two, please accept our apologies. Please keep em coming though.

But once the real work starts in the high seas we are unable to reply immediately or as fast as we would like. It is dangerous to work on a laptop or a phone out on a swaying boat.

Thereby, I have initiated The Rescue Mission Secretariat. They will be managed by three great ladies with a proven track record as independent rescuers and as passionate animal welfare defenders. They are all musical stars in their own right too

Janet will handle publicity and donation info, While Zalina will be the media and press liaisons person and Nicole will assist them both.

They can be reached at +6012 378 3730 (Janet) or +6012 320 8090 (Zalina)
The Sec's E-mail is dogrescue.pk@gmail.com

You can still e-mail me and Sabrina at the earlier given addresses but do cc to the new e-mail, in case it goes unanswered for a while. Or you may write directly to this new e-mail address and cc to Sabrina and me. Or any combo or just pick up the phone and call them to ask...

Updates by TV Smith
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies