View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 02:19 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmel View Post
Thks 4 speaking out 4 justice. Watever e-news or SPCA press release I uploaded, FFF faithful supporters sure w / b there 2 slam me 4 no reason : don highlight with red color lah, I think u made ur own statement, i m tired wi u lah, don make any judgement . It seems tis forum is manipulated by tem.

Tey refrain me 2 post my comments whereas tey r free 2 judge baseless story inclding damaging message tat uploaded by 'furdog' re somebody trespass FFF, release recuperated dogs fr d cage, somebody kacau FFF lah. d worst was he kept on posting repeating message on Kuning missing.

Wen he came 2 noe abt d threaten miscarriage of mrs Dolittle due 2 tresspass of FFF member & Edward Lee, he immediate responsed with a joyful manner, so sickening. I remember wen he was insulted by a forum member here called 'Dreay' , he just kept quiet without even dare 2 defense 4 himself ! Wat a shame

Whether I highlight or post d link r non of ur biz. U shd tell ur crony furdog not 2 b a copycat by highlighting d same red color (as wat I did ) on its message !! Believe u must b so boring tat lead u in making such silly comment 2 provoke a fight !

Btw, I'll still upload SPCA e-news & press release, I'll still voice out my comments too regardless how d culptirs condemned me
That's right, hypocrite, go flatter yourself and keep doing so because every word that you speak incriminates you like hell as the arrogant, spiteful and catty person that you reveal yourself to be!

Using the word "dog" as in your "Furdog" name-calling antics in a derogatory manner speaks volumes about your real attitude towards animals and as such it can be interpreted that whatever the tune you sing under the SPCA banner stinks until high heaven in hypocrisy!

People like me choose to ignore irrelevant people who shouts mindless insults at the forum because we treasure our precious time and do not waste our valuable resources with such irrelevant people ... only people with time to waste and have no goal in life sit there arguing and instigate others to draw them into their wasteful pastime.

I did not rejoice over Shahrul's threatened miscarriage as I do not rejoice in others' misfortune unlike you, so do not go around twisting and turning facts, fanning trouble like the true "batu api" that you have revealed yourself to be with nothing better to do in life other than indulging inciting trouble to while away your time at the expense of others and suffering animals.

With this revelation of your despicable nature and people like you, I am now beginning to understand how such a pure and simple act of rushing in to rescue the suffering dogs of Pulau Ketam by a group of compassionate people risking their own lives and jobs in the process managed to explode into such a stinking bomb and shameful fiasco!

Nobody condemns you, your own reckless, spiteful and catty actions condemn you ... and people like you create problems for and bring shame to SPCA!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 06-01-2009 at 02:26 PM.