View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 03:49 PM
PetFinder Guru

melmel is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
That's right, hypocrite, go flatter yourself and keep doing so because every word that you speak incriminates you like hell as the arrogant, spiteful and catty person that you reveal yourself to be!
Using the word dog as in your "Furdog" name-calling antics in a derogatory manner speaks volumes about your real attitude towards animals and as such it can be interpreted that whatever the tune you sing under the SPCA banner stinks until high heaven in hypocrisy!

People like me choose to ignore irrelevant people who shouts mindless insults at the forum because we treasure our precious time and do not waste our valuable resources with such irrelevant people ... only people with time to waste and have no goal in life sit there arguing and instigate others to draw them into their wasteful pastime.

I did not rejoice over Shahrul's threatened miscarriage as I do not rejoice in others' misfortune unlike you, so do not go around twisting and turning facts, fanning trouble like the true "batu api" that you have revealed yourself to be with nothing better to do in life other than indulging inciting trouble to while away your time at the expense of others and suffering animals.

With this revelation of your despicable nature and people like you, I am now beginning to understand how such a pure and simple act of rushing in to rescue the suffering dogs of Pulau Ketam by a group of compassionate people risking their own lives and jobs in the process managed to explode into such a stinking bomb and shameful fiasco!

Nobody condemns you, your own reckless, spiteful and catty actions condemn you ... and people like you create problems for and bring shame to SPCA!
I m very prepared 2 look beyond all d madness tat has taken place. As a supporter 2 FFF, u r a big shame 2 FFF.

U shd be ashamed of urself by posting baseless & premeditated allegation re somebody kacau FFF, trespass d farm & release d recuperated dogs fr cage. u were so prejudiced by cursing 'keji & evil' b4 finding out d truth - base on ur biased judgement. Ask urself again r u practising justice wen probe out ur 1-sided comment ?

u r so heartless who appeared t/b a long winded old lady by kept on repeating on Kuning missing. U hv nothing but hate, hate & more retaliation in u that resulting Kuning missing bcame a very personal & complicated issue

Dear all, log-on to Mrs Dolittle thread re "SPCA Ampang in need of more adopters', it reflex how u kept condemning Mrs Dolittle on every effort & excellent ideas she brought up. U tend 2 share ur frustration & hatred on SPCA by relieving ur dissatisfaction 2 Mrs Dolittle. u hv shown ur little consideration for SPCA volunteers 2 speak !

U not only condemned Mrs Dolittle, u were very rude 2 'Dreay', 'Daphne 85'. U recalled d sad memory of 'Daphne 85' wen u dig out her beloved pet tat oredi died while arguing wi her on tis forum. U shd go 2 hell, not me. u r d one which cause Mrs Dolittle & her baby to udrgo all kind of suffer. Pathetically, wen i urge everybory 2 pray 4 Mrs Dolittle, ur immediate crazy responce was u chose 2 pray 4 a lost dog (which u hv removed). Tis serves a clear indication tat u tried 2 prolong ur anger by aggravating Mrs Dolittle pain. Worse still, u r yet 2 repent

Moreover, u implied tat was somebody launching a hidden attack on tis thread after u were told by d Petfinder founder not 2 exaggerate Kuning missing as u had overshadow d animal rescuing effort & wld lead 2 a strife btw 2 party's supporters. Inevitably u step on ppl's toe & u enjoy fr it ! Listen, there is no hidden attack as construed on tis thread !

Frankly u shd realize tat u hv brought tis thread 2 this stage with disrespect particular fr me on u. u shd hv known fr d beginning b4 u posted d misleading message ! It’s a shame tat u have put ur hatred above the welfare of d animals & a baby's life.

Last edited by melmel; 06-03-2009 at 09:49 AM.