View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 05:00 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by baca882004 View Post
mrsdolittle! I missed you Missed your kind words, your wise words and your funny comments. I will not refer to the sad incident. Just want to say welcome back and it's about time you pamper and spoil yourself and stop being so selfless. Your rescued dogs will understand
Helo there,

Its really nice to hear from you and your concern towards us. What to do la... too many free people who doesn't even understand what they are doing towards themselves nor others.

They do not know how to love themselves first, therefore they will always be unhappy even in A HAPPY EVENT.

Whats the point of these people spreading lies? I do not know. May be that is happiness for them. Well lets just be happy for them, as long as we don't go as "bonkers" as they are.

I've been pampering myself during my emcee (1 week) and will be back to work on Sunday. Found an adopter for my foster puppies and all 3 of them are going to a better home with a big garden and best still, a chicken "tauke".

Lucky little fellas they are. They are very kind to take all three and leave me not worrying to have to visit 3 different places. At least one place at a time... phewwww. A very loving family. All mummy, daddy, daughter and uncle came to the house to look at them.

Am now sad but happy, since the bond is already there and not easy to let go. But to think about what is best for them, am so very happy.

Thanks Mdm. We really appreciate your concern. Lots of love for you from us (including baby too).

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...