View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 04:22 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Toilet training issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by junshue View Post
I know there's other threads/topics about this, but yeah, I have a kitten that still won't poo and pee in the litter box no matter what I do.

I admit, he's a fussy kitty, a drama king (he doesn't like ppl hugging him and etc, unless he is in the mood to). Well, one thing he at least learned, is to learn to sit, and stay away when I tell him to.

I can tolerate everything else that he does that annoys me, BUT doing his "business" everywhere. A lot of people gave advice and so on, and none of them worked. I really tried it all, and yet.. it failed. It's been 3 months since he got taken in, and to avoid him getting 'killed' by my parents, I desperately need him to get toilet trained. -.-''
First thing first

u need to take care of the "everywhere" place that he used to poop and pee.. because once he did that..the smell will linger and reoccurence will happen if its not being taken care of . U can digg the postings as i feel that there's a long topic on this.

Secondly

every cat is unique. do this do that..didnt work huh? ur stress level is up and ur cat can sense that and his up too.

i do get this occasionally..usually when my cat is not happy with me or even not happy with the littertray (unclean, blocked, non strategic place,)

in the end

U need observation ..a through one.. if u really into that..u can know what time ur cat goes to the toilet..as per mine..twice a day.. 10am-12noon and 10pm-12nite.. a healthy cat will stay between the time frame..if he doesnt..meaning he needs the vet.

tedious? Not at all if u do it by heart.. release a bit of ur stress and dun hate the cat Just yet.