View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 06:01 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: American Idol Season 8 (2009)

Yup, I hope they make it final 3 instead of 2. I like Alexis, and voted for Adam & her here. Actually, there are a few I like....but these 2 are my top, top favourites.

I think it's great that Scott MacIntyre is in the Top 11, as he is sending a message to the less fortunate like him that you should not let your handicap stop you from pursuing your dreams. I hope he goes far, as it's a good message that he's sending out to the visually impaired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illa79 View Post
owh..i purposely didn't watch the earlier selection stages..to avoid the being frustrated when the one i like dont get choosen to top 13..,so i missed that episode..

anyways,Alexis Grace is also another one to watch...wonder if they'll make it final 3 instead of 2,since the've changed the format a bit????

hahaha, he has many female admirers, a.lya. he's got a cool hairstyle, and cool dressing sense. I like one of his pants, the one with a chain dangling around, and was bugging my hubby to get me one exactly like that. I had seen it in a shop sometime last year, and wanted it, but hubby said it's for teeny-boppers, not for married adults.

oh ya, i also think adam lambert would look great as a vampire, cool hairstyle, cool dress sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.lya View Post
Alexis and Allison are sitting a bit too close to my Adam. Grrr.

Oh! I just remembered I also like Meghan. She has some funky dance moves. Hahaha. And I like her tatoo.

Rozzy, we can't vote, but you CAN VOTE HERE!! So, please vote for your 2 top favourites, and let us know who you voted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rozzygee View Post

yeZzzzzzzzzaaa!! me too! They got my vote! err by the way can we vote them?