View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 08:52 PM
Meow

a.lya is on a distinguished road
Default Re: American Idol Season 8 (2009)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
hahaha, he has many female admirers, a.lya. he's got a cool hairstyle, and cool dressing sense. I like one of his pants, the one with a chain dangling around, and was bugging my hubby to get me one exactly like that. I had seen it in a shop sometime last year, and wanted it, but hubby said it's for teeny-boppers, not for married adults.

oh ya, i also think adam lambert would look great as a vampire, cool hairstyle, cool dress sense.
Adam Lambert also has many male admirers. Ngarrrr. I can't wait for the next round.

Ooh. Those pants are really stylish. I should bug my boyfriend to get a pair of those. I wish Adam would stop wearing eyeliner though. He already has pretty eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
hehe, adam lambert is cool, isn't he? I think there's a chance he'll be the next American Idol. I hope so, anyway.

hahaha, yup, gramps' boy. ya lor, it was fun to see those drama between her an Kara. my hubby was so sure they'll keep bikini girl, nathaniel & tatiana for drama-value, and was disappointed that they got axed.

Oh, not only turtle-necks, but wear a neck-support, too.

adam lambert will make a great vampire.
Yeah. There's a high chance that he'll be the next AI. Let's just hope he's consistent and gets even better along the way.

Omigoshhh. Tatiana was kinda annoying. Fortunately she didn't -really- freak out when she was eliminated. Eh, actually I'd like to see that. xD

Haaaa. Where am I gonna find a neck-support.