View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 10:07 PM
PetFinder Guru

cookie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: American Idol Season 8 (2009)

Err, I am the one who happen to like P Ramlee not my octogenarian mother; she prefers Sudirman and Tom Jones. I wouldn't want to 'walk down memory lane' with your grandma. I consider myself still very 'young'. But I will be happy to chat if she could 'rise' and come to me (will seize the opportunity to ask for 4D and strike it big, big).
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
a.lya, cookie,
below are the "transferred" posts from jimmy's thread Lessons for All Cat Owners.

-------------
hehe, adam lambert is cool, isn't he? I think there's a chance he'll be the next American Idol. I hope so, anyway.

Ahh....sudirman, i think he's famous for "balik kampung" or something like that, right? my octogenarian grandma used to love P Ramlee. well, she's back to dust now, otherwise she and your mum could walk down memory lane together.
Adam wears eyeliner? I didn't see it. Perhaps I was too sleepy as I watch it on 8TV past midnight Thursday, that is early Friday morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.lya View Post
Adam Lambert also has many male admirers. Ngarrrr. I can't wait for the next round.

Ooh. Those pants are really stylish. I should bug my boyfriend to get a pair of those. I wish Adam would stop wearing eyeliner though. He already has pretty eyes.

Yeah. There's a high chance that he'll be the next AI. Let's just hope he's consistent and gets even better along the way.

Omigoshhh. Tatiana was kinda annoying. Fortunately she didn't -really- freak out when she was eliminated. Eh, actually I'd like to see that. xD

Haaaa. Where am I gonna find a neck-support.